feature image by: Shayla Diggs @shayespice
As many of you know I am a lover of music and every summer we hear what is the ‘Song of the Summer’ and I thought to myself I am over the basic list of songs that are played repeatedly on the radio over and over again until you are forced to know all the words. Even though I do love a good bop here are the songs that have made my summer days and summer nights just a little bit better. Give them a listen, drink some lemonade, sit out on the front porch, go for a drive, watch the sunset; you deserve it, it’s summertime.
*click on any of the song titles to listen to the song*
- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH by DJ Khaled feat. Chance The Rapper
- Perfect Places by Lorde
- Hard Times by Paramore
- LOVE. by Kendrick Lamar feat. ZACARI.
- Boredom by Tyler the Creator feat. Rex Orange County and Anna of the North
- The Cure by Lady Gaga
- Slide by Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos
- Wild Thoughts by DJ Khaled feat. Rihanna and Bryson Tiller
- Location by Khalid
- Ctrl by SZA (YES THE ENTIRE ALBUM!)
***Top 5 Throwback Summer Jams***
- Summertime by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
- Keep Ya Head Up by Tupac
- U Remind Me by Usher
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston
- My Boo by Ghost Town DJ’s
Thanks For Reading.
Miles S. Hicks